ROVI strives constantly to consolidate its commitment to human capital and, therefore, looking after its employees and their development and performance forms an essential pillar of its business strategy. The Company promotes the personal and professional growth of its employees with a dual purpose: first, to achieve their well-being and, second, to meet individual and group expectations by seeking the greatest potential and the best skills and abilities.
Therefore, ROVI implements programmes, measures and actions that allow talent management to be one of the cornerstones of its day-to-day business activity.
Seeking to attract and retain talent
ROVI designs and manages policies to attract and retain talent applying the following principles:
- Equal opportunities
- Objectivity and impartiality in selection processes
- Recruitment includes young people, people from excluded groups and differently-abled people.
- Prioritisation of internal candidates
- Confidentiality of the process
As a result of the high recruitment volume over recent years, ROVI has developed its employee management from two standpoints:
- New opportunities for growth, diversification and interaction, working on a process to make attracting talent more flexible, based on a higher degree of digitalisation.
- The role of “manager”, which has acquired special importance, with specific development plans to furnish it with the tools necessary for better team management.
As an example of the commitment to attracting and retaining talent, ROVI collaborates with universities and professional training centres so that undergraduate students in their final year, students studying for a master’s degree or doctorate and professional training students can carry out their practical training in different areas of the Group.
Protecting health and safety
ROVI’s main commitment is to minimise the occupational hazards at the facilities and encourage healthy conduct in the workplace. To this end, the Company has a number of mechanisms, such as the Integrated Policy for Environmental and Occupational Risk Management, the ISO 45001:2015 certification for all its industrial plants, preventive activities and procedures, and training plans.
Promoting equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion
ROVI bets on a business culture based on equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion in all the countries where it is present.
Given its firm commitment to genuine equal treatment and opportunities, ROVI fosters the absence of discrimination based on gender, race, social origin, age, civil status, sexual orientation, ideology, political ideas, religion or any other personal characteristic in all the Company’s activities.
This commitment to equal opportunities is implemented through four broad mechanisms:
- Equality Plan (2022-2026), which establishes a series of measures aimed to continue to improve application of the principle of equality between men and women at ROVI.
- Protocol for the Prevention and Handling of Cases of Moral and Sexual Harassment.
- Code of Ethics, in which respect for equality and non-discrimination materialises.
- Ethics Channel, a mechanism implemented to manage and process the reports and notifications received.
ROVI participate in the program to support training actions for qualification and requalification, financed by the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment with funds transferred by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan financed by the European Union (Next Generation EU).